Dual Force Dual Force

i was expecting the whole 'you beat death in a game of your choice and won your soul back' approach when they were playing games, not the 'he's not human so there' approach, but it was good!

1803 frames 1803 frames

it's pretty cool! if you intended it to loop though you could have done it smoother at the end so the drop flies up then down again to repeat. a couple of bits repeated several times without a finale (as opposed to the tentacle being bitten off, for example) but other than that it's very good! 4.5/5!

kurm1s responds:

The fact is that I did not intend the whole video to loop, but I have every single part of it as a different .swf file which loops perfectly. The video is the result of me putting all the parts together. :)
Thanks!

Puddy Puddy

a loading screen and play button is amiss, but otherwise it's a good animation. a bit plotless but hey, as it's your first there's nothing wrong with that. i'll give it a solid 4/5!
keep it up, and get a play button on the next one ( i think you can download one here on NG...)

Mandeljam responds:

Good to know. Thanks for the help and feedback.

Master Exploder Demo Master Exploder Demo

yaaaay!

woot! ech ne fachen shnelle! music! meltyness! everything a good flash needs! melty melty! perfect 'walking in' animation! : )

scarter2000 responds:

Thats ur animating ^^

U should be proud :D

deathTrip deathTrip

the backing up is awful!

i think the controls are a bit too sensitive, but a nice bit of game making done there though. killing mode is good though...

Illuminate my soul Illuminate my soul

amazing...

this is such an amazing drawing... I desktop-ed it.
is this hand-drawn of digital? if digital, which program are you using?

amazing...

keepwalking responds:

Thank you!

everithing is digitally painted with photoshop :)