Dual Force Dual Force

i was expecting the whole 'you beat death in a game of your choice and won your soul back' approach when they were playing games, not the 'he's not human so there' approach, but it was good!

1803 frames 1803 frames

it's pretty cool! if you intended it to loop though you could have done it smoother at the end so the drop flies up then down again to repeat. a couple of bits repeated several times without a finale (as opposed to the tentacle being bitten off, for example) but other than that it's very good! 4.5/5!

kurm1s responds:

The fact is that I did not intend the whole video to loop, but I have every single part of it as a different .swf file which loops perfectly. The video is the result of me putting all the parts together. :)
Thanks!

Puddy Puddy

a loading screen and play button is amiss, but otherwise it's a good animation. a bit plotless but hey, as it's your first there's nothing wrong with that. i'll give it a solid 4/5!
keep it up, and get a play button on the next one ( i think you can download one here on NG...)

Mandeljam responds:

Good to know. Thanks for the help and feedback.

the YuYu the YuYu

I love it! where can i get that tune! it's awesome!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

brilliant, but...

...i'm not really digging the whole mutated arm thing. i mean, madness guys don't have shoulders! or arms! but i'm more than happy to forgive it on the basis of how amazingly animated and drawn this whole series has been.

missed the opportunity for a clown-shaped explosion cloud with the faintest hint of glowing eyes at the end though. just to tease...

Bad Baby Bad Baby

??????

OMGWTFLMFAOJFYFSSDYR!!!!!!

Jammy Jam #1 Jammy Jam #1

yay~!

it makes me feel happy.
lol stick figure jumps out one side comes in the other WTF?
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Heroes Part 2 Heroes Part 2

woot!

moo! john! dog! hello! nyent!
METAL!
mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

that is what i got from that movie.

scarter2000 responds:

wow... u r the only person who has got that...

It means u need chocolate and whiskey

ty for 10 though ^^

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

whoa!

normally i dont like flash music vids, but yours... WOAH!!!!!
there must have been a HELL of a lot of masks in that flash!
you are an inspiration to us all!!!

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

immensely awesome

you should make 10 minute episodes or summat, cos that was gr8!